The Finance program from Zayed University prepares ambitious graduates for successful management positions in banking, investment and asset management or a finance function in other non-financial corporations.
Upon successful completion of this program, graduates will be able to:
- demonstrate and apply advanced skills and recent developments, including modern portfolio theory, with regards to capital allocation decisions and the evaluation of the financial performance of financial and non-financial corporations and investment portfolios;
- describe the functioning of international financial markets and the role these markets play in the performance of an economy and recognize the major external factors that affect international financial markets (e.g., consumer preferences, economic factors, legislation, etc.) as well as the importance of efficient and transparent markets;
- use specialized knowledge of the use, pricing, valuation and structuring of financial products, including debt, currency and equity derivatives, and Islamic Finance;
- Corporate Finance
- International Finance and Banking
- Financial Statement Analysis and Business Ethical Standards
- Statistics and Quantitative Methods for Finance
- Fundamentals of Asset Valuation
- The Financial and Banking System
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance View 38 other Masters in Finance in United Arab Emirates
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application for graduate program admission;
- Relevant supporting documents; and,
- A receipt of payment of the non-refundable application fee of AED 420.
International13068 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 726 USD per credit during 24 months.
National13068 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 726 USD per credit during 24 months.
- AED 2,667 - per credit
Living costs for Abu Dhabi
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.