The program is designed to prepare ambitious recent graduates for successful management positions in banking, investment and asset management or a finance function in other non-financial corporations.
Specific objectives of the master’s degree program are to:
- instruct participants how to use the functions of finance to create and maximize value in commercial companies and societies;
- equip participants with current knowledge and techniques required for undertaking the functions of finance with effectiveness, efficiency, and professional standards; and,
- develop and promote strategic financial management skills and capabilities for professional success.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Corporate Finance
- International Finance and Banking
- Financial Statement Analysis and Business Ethical Standards
- Statistics and Quantitative Methods for Finance
- Fundamentals of Asset Valuation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance View 24 other Masters in Finance in United Arab Emirates
Applicants must have a basic knowledge of accounting, economics, finance and statistics prior to gaining entry into the master's degree program. Applicants may therefore be required to successfully complete appropriate pre-program courses at the discretion of the Graduate Program Admissions Committee. Applicants requiring pre-program courses are subject to an additional fee. Applicants who have completed the equivalent courses at institutions at the tertiary level may be exempted from this requirement.
International13070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 26141 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
National13070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 26141 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
AED 96,000 (including text books and course materials)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.