The Construction Project Management program offered by Waterford Institute of Technology is open to NFQ Level 8 degree holders from construction related disciplines (e.g. Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Architecture, Architectural Technology, Construction Management)and for those with either NFQ Level 7 qualifications or Professional Body qualifications in addition to relevant work experience.
Our program aims to develop a deep understanding of and competence in the key project management processes in a construction environment; develop the participants’ research knowledge and capabilities, thus enabling their application to the management of projects, innovation and continuous improvement in the construction industry.
Completing this program and gaining the MSc qualification will enable the successful participants to obtain employment in the dynamic Engineering and Construction Industry (Irish and International) and generally enhance their overall career prospects.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Management of Projects
- Economics & the Construction Sector
- Strategic Management
- Financial Management
- Management of People
- Construction Law
- ICT for Construction
- Professional Development & Effectiveness
- Sustainability & The Built Environment
- Research Methodology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Civil Engineering & Construction View 23 other Masters in Project Management in Ireland
- Applicants for the MSc in Construction Project Management should hold a NFQ Level 8 Honours degree in Engineering, Science or cognate discipline.
- Applicants who do not hold the standard qualifying NFQ Level 8 qualification criteria, but have relevant industrial experience may be considered for admission to the programme under the Institute’s Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) process and subject to an interview.
- Applicants whose primary language is not English must submit evidence of competency in English.
International10500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10500 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA4950 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4950 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Waterford
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.