The Architecture and Urban Design programme of the Technical University of Liberec finish with the final state exam, a part of which are exams in the history of arts and architecture, supporting structures, building construction and a dissertation defence.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Architectural Design
- Contemporary Architecture
- Building Construction
- Landscape and Garden Architecture
- Contemporary Art
- Modern and Contemporary Architecture
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture View 3 other Masters in Architecture in Czech Republic
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor in a relevant field - recognised in the Czech Republic
- Motivation letter in English
- Fluent English skills (at least B1 level, no official certificate required)
- Practice in an architectonic studio (ideally 140 work-days in a full-time job/internship) - confirmation from the workplace
- Interview (may be led online after previous agreement gained from the Faculty of Art and Architecture).
International5000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5000 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National5000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5000 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.