The aim of the Textile Engineering programme of the Technical University of Liberec is to provide them with comprehensive knowledge of the whole area of textile and clothing technologies, mainly based on understanding of basic principles and processes, and on development of corresponding intellectual skills. They will master both the technological part and the part related to textile structure and properties. Upon graduation, they will have developed the ability to work independently and be technically creative. They can be employed immediately in clothing and textile production, in managerial, research, or educational spheres. They can adapt to working at other branches, especially technical. They are capable of further independent qualification growth. They can approach problems in a complex way, i.e. from the viewpoint of other than only technical sciences (economy, ecology, and environment).
- Experimental Data Analysis
- Textile Engineering
- Applied Mathematics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods General Engineering & Technology Liberal Arts View 39 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Czech Republic
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Graduation from a relevant Bachelor's programme (preferably related to textiles)
- Recognition (evaluation) of previous education (Bachelor)
- Filled e-application
- Certified copies of Bachelor diploma and other certificates that support academic qualification: Bachelor degree/diploma, Bachelor Diploma Supplement/list of completed courses
- Certified translations of both documents into the Czech or English language (documents issued in English are exempt from this clause)
- Curriculum vitae (incl. your exact permanent and contact postal addresses)
- Three letters of recommendation
- Certificate of English language course (min. level B2)
- Letter of motivation
- Copy of passport
- Confirmation about the application fee payment
International3000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 USD per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA3000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Liberec
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.