With the business world stretching into the global marketplace, employers are actively seeking professionals with a combination of supply chain and logistics knowledge. As such, the courses in this Supply Chain Management - Logistics program at Centennial College teach you how to:
- Formulate strategies
- Understand transportation economics
- Lead effectively
- Develop and execute key decisions
Once you graduate from the Supply Chain Management - Logistics program, you will be able to contribute logistics expertise to ensure business success.
You will also have the academic credentials necessary to pursue the Canadian Institute of Traffic and Transportation (CITT) designation, allowing exemptions from specific CITT courses. The CITT designation is highly regarded in Canada by supply chain and logistics professionals. By attaining this designation, you will prove to employers that you have achieved a high standard of learning.
- Production coordinator
- Supply chain analyst
- International logistics manager
- Supply chain software manager
- Warehouse operations manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Coop/Employment Preparedness
- Business Culture and Craft
- Operations Management for Products and Services
- Transportation Systems and Logistics Processes
- Transportation Law
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
International students: Apply early! Allow approximately four to six months before start for admission and Study Permit/Visa processing.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 176 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- University degree or a three-year college diploma in any discipline, from a recognized institution
- We will consider applicants who have a two-year college diploma or partial (minimum 75%) university degree completion and who have a minimum of two years work experience relevant to the program (transcript and resume review required)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14937 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14937 CAD per year during 12 months.
National4132 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4132 CAD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Toronto
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.