Students in the Public Health program of Alfaisal University are inducted into public health research culture through exposure to experienced researchers in the public health field. Specifically, students have the opportunity to design and conduct community research as well as public health research. At the end of the two-year program, students should develop a comprehensive understanding of the public health professional practice through experience with both academic specialists and experienced practitioners.
Students in MPH program must choose one of three possible tracks:
- Mass Gatherings Health
- Biostatistics and Epidemiology
- Health Policy
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Environmental & Occupational Health
- Communicable Diseases
- Non Communicable Diseases
- Social & Behavioral Determinants of Health
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 6 other Masters in Human Medicine in Saudi Arabia
- Your Certificates & Transcripts must be certified by the Saudi Embassy in the country of your study
- Your Certificates & Transcripts must be evaluated & certified by the Saudi Ministry of Education
- You must pay the non-refundable seat confirmation fee of SR 500
- A bachelor's degree or recognized equivalent from an accredited institution accepted by Ministry of Education (MOE) in related field
- English language proficiency
- Minimum One year Professional work experience in related field
- Applicant should provide two letters of recommendations
- On-campus Interview
- Students must provide a statement of purpose describing their academic interests and reasons for applying at the interview time
International25350 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 50700 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
National25350 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 50700 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
- SAR 200,000 per full programme
Living costs for Riyadh
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.