Potential careers for graduates include the expanding market in molecular medicine, biotechnology, and biomedical research.
The Molecular and Cell Biology program of Alfaisal University will be supported by Ministry of Education (MOE) (King Abdullah Program) scholarships for Saudi nationals. The Biomedical Sciences Graduate Program offers a unique environment of higher education that integrates the research and training capabilities at KFSHRC and Alfaisal University in a distinctive modern educational setting. This Master degree offers future careers in Molecular Medicine, Biotechnology, and Biomedical Research. The program is open for male and female students, Saudi and non-Saudi, local and international.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Basics of Molecular & Cell Biology
- Topics in Integrated & System Biology
- Methods in Molecular & Cellular Biology
- Signal Transduction
- Advanced Biochemistry
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesMolecular Sciences Biochemistry View 5 other Masters in Biochemistry in Saudi Arabia
- Your Certificates & Transcripts must be certified by the Saudi Embassy in the country of your study
- Your Certificates & Transcripts must be evaluated & certified by the Saudi Ministry of Education
- You must pay the non-refundable seat confirmation fee of SR 500
- A bachelor's degree or recognized equivalent from an accredited institution accepted by Ministry of Education (MOE) in related field
- Above average GMAT, GRE score or an equivalent Graduate Quadrat Exam held by Qias Centre
- English language proficiency
- Minimum One year Professional work experience in related field
- Applicant should provide two letters of recommendations
- On-campus Interview
- Students must provide a statement of purpose describing their academic interests and reasons for applying at the interview time
International26650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 53301 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
National26650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 53301 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
- SAR 200,000 per full programme
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.