About the programme
The Infection Control program of Alfaisal University is a two-year full-time program designed to provide specialized and individualized training in the field of infection prevention and control. Students will receive training in advanced theoretical and practical aspects of infection prevention and control. Graduates from this program will be prepared to work as infection prevention specialists in healthcare settings at an advanced level. They will have achieved the competencies for developing and leading infection prevention programs in healthcare facilities. The curriculum designed for this program is in line with international standards and ensures that students will achieve important core competencies defined by international accreditation agencies for infection prevention specialists.
- Basics of Microbiology
- Fundamentals of Epidemiology & Surveillance
- Infection Control Program Design & Management
- Environmental Management
- Patient Care Proc. & Evid. Based Infection Control Pract
- Competencies in Infection Control
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Sciences View 13 other Masters in Health Sciences in Saudi Arabia
- Your Certificates & Transcripts must be certified by the Saudi Embassy in the country of your study
- Your Certificates & Transcripts must be evaluated & certified by the Saudi Ministry of Education
- You must pay the non-refundable seat confirmation fee of SR 500
- A bachelor's degree or recognized equivalent from an accredited institution accepted by Ministry of Education (MOE) in related field
- English language proficiency
- Minimum One year Professional work experience in related field
- Applicant should provide two letters of recommendations
- On-campus Interview
- Students must provide a statement of purpose describing their academic interests and reasons for applying at the interview time
International25350 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 50700 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
National25350 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 50700 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
- SAR 200,000 per full programme
Living costs for Riyadh
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.