This offers research and training opportunities with international-calibre scientists leading to a Master's degree awarded by Alfaisal University. The Biomedical Sciences Graduate Program offers a unique environment of higher education that integrates the research and training capability at KFSH&RC and Alfaisal University in a distinctive modern education setting. The Clinical Embryology and Reproductive Biology program of Alfaisal University is a two-year full-time program designed to provide specialized and individualized training in the field of clinical embryology and assisted reproductive technology. The curriculum is in line with other international master's programs, such as those in the UK, Australia and the USA. The curriculum is designed to train core competencies in clinical embryology theory and practice.
The scope of study will include:
- Anatomy and physiology of reproductive systems and embryology
- Infertility and treatments
- Advanced assisted reproductive technology (ART)
- Practical training in essential laboratory skills and sophisticated micromanipulation techniques
- Legislation, ethics and quality control
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Reproductive biology and embryology
- Molecular genetics & biology of the cell
- Assisted reproduction
- Infertility and reproductive medicine
- Semen analysis and processing/andrology.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesBiology Human Medicine View 3 other Masters in Human Medicine in Saudi Arabia
- Your Certificates & Transcripts must be certified by the Saudi Embassy in the country of your study
- Your Certificates & Transcripts must be evaluated & certified by the Saudi Ministry of Education
- You must pay the non-refundable seat confirmation fee of SR 500
- A bachelor's degree or recognized equivalent from an accredited institution accepted by Ministry of Education (MOE) in related field
- Above average GMAT, GRE score or an equivalent Graduate Quadrat Exam held by Qias Centre
- English language proficiency
- Minimum One year Professional work experience in related field
- Applicant should provide two letters of recommendations
- On-campus Interview
- Students must provide a statement of purpose describing their academic interests and reasons for applying at the interview time
International26650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 53301 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
National26650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 53301 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
- SAR 200,000 per full programme
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.