The Biomedical Sciences program of Alfaisal University is a two year program in which students can choose to join one of five tracks; Analytical Biochemistry (ABC), Biotechnology (BIT), Clinical Embryology & Reproductive Biology (CERB), Infection Control (IC) and Molecular & Cell Biology (MCB).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
For more information, please visit the program page.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Your Certificates & Transcripts must be certified by the Saudi Embassy in the country of your study
- Your Certificates & Transcripts must be evaluated & certified by the Saudi Ministry of Education
- You must pay the non-refundable seat confirmation fee of SR 500
- A bachelor's degree or recognized equivalent from an accredited institution accepted by Ministry of Education (MOE) in related field
- Above average GMAT, GRE score or an equivalent Graduate Quadrat Exam held by Qias Centre
- English language proficiency
- Minimum One year Professional work experience in related field
- Applicant should provide two letters of recommendations
- On-campus Interview
- Students must provide a statement of purpose describing their academic interests and reasons for applying at the interview time
International26650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 53301 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
National26650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 53301 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
- SAR 200,000 per full programme
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.