Graduates of the Finance program of Alfaisal University are able to participate in the transformation of the country into a regional and a global financial center.
MBA-Finance graduates possess valuable skills and enjoy many different career options in consulting, trading, portfolio management, private equity, venture capital, and government agencies. Prospective employers include finance houses, investment and corporate banks, brokerage firms, financial data providers, asset managers, hedge funds, pension funds, venture capitalists, rating firms, consulting firms, insurance companies, and the treasury and finance departments of major corporations and sovereign wealth funds.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Investments and Portfolio Theory
- Corporate Finance
- Bank Management
- Derivative Securities
- Islamic Finance
- Financial Econometrics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor's degree or recognized equivalent from an accredited institution accepted by The Ministry of Education (MOE) in related field
- Above average GMAT, GRE score or an equivalent Graduate Quadrat Exam held by Qiyas Centre
- If the applicant comes from a country or political entity where English is not the official language adequate proficiency in English to do graduate work
- Minimum One year of Professional work experience in related field
- Applicant should provide two letters of recommendations
- On-campus Interview
- The graduate study application must be accompanied by a non-refundable application fee payable to Alfaisal University; which is equal to SAR 500
- Pre-MBA Requirements: Applicants with backgrounds other than Business Administration may be required to complete one or two pre-MBA courses
- Students must provide a statement of purpose describing their academic interests and reasons for applying at the interview time
International26650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 53301 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
National26650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 53301 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
- SAR 200,000 per full programme
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.