The objective of the Technology and Engineering Management programme at the Polytechnic University of Catalonia, is to develop the knowledge and skills of engineers and scientists in the management of people, projects, resources and organisations in technical environments.The MEM focuses on effective decision making in engineering and technological organisations in today’s competitive and rapidly changing business environment.
- Finance and Accounting
- Tools for Decision Making
- Production and Logistics
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesEnergy & Power Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 23 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Spain
- All applications will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
- Suitability of the student’s prior qualifications and learning in relation to the content of the master’s degree.
- Academic record.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Motivation letter and two letters of recommendation.
- Certificate of English language skills at a level above B2.
International9297 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9297 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA6198 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6198 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.