- To provide sound knowledge and tools from a Top Tier business school
- To enrich strategic and operational insights of the hospitality and tourism world
- To train participants to act and manage in a global and multicultural environment
This programme offers a first-class business education for young professionals wanting to pursue an international and fast-moving career in the hospitality and tourism industry and even beyond.
- Sales Executive
- Marketing & Communication
- Revenue Management
- Luxury Tourism
- Hotel Management
- Travel Distribution
- Event Manager
- Hospitalitu & Tourism Startups
- Real Estate Development for Hospitality
ESCP Business School is Multi-Accredited: AACSB, EQUIS,EFMD MBA, EFMD EMBA.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Tourism and Global Economy
- Strategy & Marketing for Hospitality and Tourism Services
- Introduction to Finance and Financial Accounting
- Real Estate Consulting
- Projec tManagement in Practice
- Smart Cities and Urban Planning
- PropTech and Innovation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 31 other Masters in Tourism & Leisure in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A Bachelor or Master degree in any discipline, preferably in business, science, architecture or engineering:
Minimum 180 ECTS for some candidates who add value to the group. We will only consider under this derogation students from prestigious institutions and/or excellent academic performance and/or first professional experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International19480 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24350 EUR for the full programme during 15 months.
EU/EEA19480 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24350 EUR for the full programme during 15 months.
A payment of €130 for application fees payable to CCIP ESCP.
Living costs for Madrid
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.