Expand your horizons. Forge a global network. Fast-track your international career in management. And realise your potential alongside other top talents.
After completing your International Management - CEMS programme, ESADE offers you the chance to extend your studies with an unparalleled one-year experience. At the end, you’ll qualify with a second degree: the prestigious CEMS Master in International Management.
CEMS is the world’s foremost global alliance of academic institutions and corporate partners. ESADE is a founding member and the only participant in Spain.
If you take on the challenge of the CEMS MIM, you will spend one additional year studying, including two terms overseas. You’ll build a deep understanding of today’s multicultural, multilingual and interconnected business panorama. And you will graduate with a double degree from two of the world’s most renowned institutions: ESADE Business School and CEMS.
Prepare for an outstanding career in international management
The CEMS Master’s in International Management gives you the knowledge, understanding, global mindset and international leadership competencies that the world’s foremost employers need.
The graduates are in high demand from international recruiters for roles in diverse sectors and functional areas.
- Block Seminar
- Global Strategy and other CEMS courses
- Business Communication Skill Seminars
- Responsible Global Leadership Seminar
- Global Management Practice and other CEMS courses
- Business Project
- Skill Seminars
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Master in Management (MIM) View 19 other Masters in Master in Management (MIM) in Spain
- Two recommendation letters must be submitted as part of the application process. These can be from professional and/or academic referees. Your recommendation letters will be used to evaluate your global mindset and personal motivation.
- Bachelor Transcripts: during the application process scanned copies from your Bachelor Transcripts will be accepted.
- Bachelor Degree: one of the basic prerequisites for applying for the MSc programmes is an undergraduate degree equivalent to a bachelor's degree.
- You may be shortlisted for an interview, which is a mandatory requirement for your admission. All selected applicants are interviewed by an associate director of admissions.
International13000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13000 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA13000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13000 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.