The course in Environmental and Resource Management at The Brandenburg University of Technology Cottbus - Senftenberg serves to broaden and deepen professional knowledge and management skills in the focus area of integrated environmental and resource protection. Graduates will be able to assess and design technological, economic and infrastructure processes with the objective of sustainable production, planning and material flow management.
Professional Fields of Activity
- Environmental and regulatory agencies at local, regional and national level
- Environmental organizations, the European Union and the United Nations
- Universities and research institutes
- Engineering and planning offices
- Energy companies
- Environmental management and research institutions
- Sewage, waste management companies, recycling companies
More informationVisit official programme website
- The modules of the Master’s Programme closely relate to those taught in the Bachelor programme and allow for a consecutive study of environmental and resource management on the postgraduate level. Because of the different educational background of the applicants no mandatory classes are fixed. Each student compiles her/his own curriculum availing the consultancy of her/his individual mentor (see Special Support Services above).
- The study project is conceptualised as an interdisciplinary and problem oriented class, comprising seminars, exercises, fieldwork, institutional research, literature study etc. The main scope is the development of problem-solving skills by means of information gathering, social interaction with a team, and communication of results.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesNatural Resource Management View 16 other Masters in Natural Resource Management in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in the subject area or an equivalent degree
- Proof of proficiency in English
- TOEFL (min. 550 points, 213 points computer based, internet based 79 points)
- IELTS (min. 6.0), Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (min. B);
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (min. B)
- Exempted from this regulation are only students from: Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland), United States of America, or students who completed a secondary level degree in English in one of the above mentioned countries or Germany.
Semester fee: 300,88 €
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.