The aim of the International Management programme at Furtwangen University is to build on knowledge of business functions and organizations acquired at undergraduate level by looking at the complexity of business systems and developments in contemporary management thought and analyzing interdisciplinary problems. Particular emphasis is placed on the future challenges faced by business organizations and the aims of sustainable management.
An academically challenging programme, the degree has a strong scientific and research focus. Participants will work together with professors on one of a number of management research topics and will be expected to master quantitative and qualitative analytical methods.This unique master’s degree will appeal to students who are interested in scientific research and are keen to question management practice and to explore new ideas in a changing business environment. We are looking for bright, highly-motivated graduates with a thirst for knowledge and the creativity to bring new ideas to classroom discussion.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Scientific Procedures
- Advanced Statistical Methods and Applications
- Organizations and Markets
- Strategic People and Innovation Management
- Research Seminar on Interdisciplinary Collaboration
- Research Project
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 202 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application form
- CV / resume (Europass-CV preferred)
- Letter of motivation (professional and personal reasons for wanting to study at HFU Business School) - in English
- Certified transcripts and certificates of all study undertaken (translated into English or German)
- Copy of bachelor's thesis or equivalent
- TOEFL, IELTS or Cambridge Certificate
- Chinese applicants only: APS
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1500 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.