Philosophy studies at the John Paul II Catholic University of Lublin prepare for:
- helps cultivate critical and analytical thinking skills, teaches orientation in various areas of social life
- equips for participation in interdisciplinary projects and in a variety of social roles
- prepares for work in scientific, educational, cultural and administrative institutions
A master’s degree entitles you to:
- can progress to PhD programmes
- get a degree which equips them with a variety of transferable skills that are highly attractive to employers
- The Philosophical Study Group encourages student collaboration and raises their professional qualifications through the organization of trainings, conferences, discussion meetings as well as through publications and other scholarly activities.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPhilosophy & Ethics Cognitive Sciences View 3 other Masters in Philosophy & Ethics in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Higher education diploma (when you apply to a MA programme you need to upload a copy of your BA/MA diploma – a document which allows you to continue studying at MA degree in your country).
- A document confirming your English proficiency at level B2.
International1683 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1683 EUR per year during 24 months.
- NON-EU/EEA: 7 800 PLN per year
- You pay no tuition fee in case you:: citizen of EU or EFTA country, or a member of their family with residence in Poland
Living costs for Lublin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.