The Tax Disputes program from An-Najah National University also aims at qualifying them to deal professionally with the various financial institutions.
Teaching and Learning
- Research papers
- Open Discussions
- Tax advisor
- Financial Advisor
- Financial Analyst
- Other Studies
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Auditing Computerized Data
- Evidence Procedures in Taxation Disputes
- Studies in Tax. Exemp. in Palestinian Legisletions
- International Trading
- Macroeconomic Theory
- Studies in the International Comercial Arbitration
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesEconomics Public Law Taxation
In order to be admitted to the Faculty of Graduate Studies:
- A student must have completed a Bachelor's degree with a minimum C “Good” average and passed the placement test and the interview.
- A minimum D average “fair” and the successful completion of a placement test are required for admission to the Family Medicine degree program.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.