Graduates of the Epidemiology and Biostatistics programme at The Aga Khan University are expected to play a leading role in the field of public health by analysing major public health problems.
The programme offers full-time and part-time study options. It also offers selected courses as "Standalone Courses" for individuals wishing to enhance their knowledge in specific areas.
Clinical Research Specialisation
The programme also offers specialisation in clinical research for academicians and clinical researchers as well as residents, fellows, young faculty and clinical nurses from medical and allied fields.
- The curriculum of the programme focuses on the integration of its major components: Epidemiology, Biostatistics and Public Health.
- The curriculum of the programme has recently been revised to align it with international programmes offered in the area of Epidemiology and Biostatistics.
- There is a good balance between Epidemiology and Biostatistics courses offered in the programme. MSc EB Students also choose elective courses during the two year programme.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Sixteen-year undergraduate degree from an accredited / recognised university in Sciences / Health
- Sciences including Bachelor degree such as MBBS, BDS, BScN, DVM, B Pharm (or equivalent).
- Candidates with clinical experience, especially young faculty in research track positions in
- clinical departments.
- Fellows within the PGME programme will receive consideration.
- Residents completing two years of their residency programme.
International10500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10500 USD per year during 24 months.
National4392 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4392 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Karachi
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.