The programme also aims to provide the medical and manufacturing sectors with skillful graduates who contribute to increase productivity and improve quality through acquiring the necessary skills to match the needs of the universities, hospitals and medical centers. Furthermore, it aims to qualify graduates efficiently contribute to find the suitable solutions for different environmental problems.
Teaching and Learning
Learning and teaching methods in the Physics program of the An-Najah National University are:
- Research papers
- Independent learning
Public schools aspire to offer more teachers for different learning levels. There is also a need to develop students’ competency in physics and focus on the practical side that the programme offers.
The programme produces graduates who are qualified to work in institutions of higher education and scientific research fields.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Classical Mechanics
- Quantum Mechanics
- Nuclear & Elementary Particle Physics
- Solid State Physics
- Mathematical Physics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPhysics Mathematics View 5 other Masters in Mathematics in Palestinian Territory, Occupied
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Prospective applicant should have a Bachelor degree from An-Najah National University or its equivalent from a Faculty or university credited by An-Najah National University.
- A Placement Test for the major he/she is applying to.
- Prospective applicant should be willing to meet with the Supervising Committee for a personal interview if the Specialised Department Council recommends that.
- Earning a competitive GPA, is a matter usually determined and computed by the Specialized Department by the following formula: An applicant’s Bachelor’s GPA counts 70% and the applicant’s results on the Skills / Placement Exam and personal interview counts 30%.
- An original or official transcript or copy of certified from both the university from which the applicant graduated and the Palestinian ministry of higher learning.
- A certificate of work experience, if available.
- Two recommendation Letters from faculty members or professionals.
- Personal photo.
Living costs for Nablus
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.