The Osoul Aldeen programme from An-Najah National University offers various courses on issues related to fundamentals of Islamic law.
The programme offers a number of modern teaching methods as it employs technology in the teaching-learning process and supports e-learning through Moodle courses.
- The programme graduates have the opportunity to work in a number of academic and professional fields as follows:
- Working as teachers at the Ministry of Education.
- Working at the Ministry of Awqaf.
- Working at institutions of the private sector.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Arab Syntax
- Studies in the Holy Quran Sciences
- Studies in Al-Hadith and its Sciences
- Exegesis (Takhreej) & the Fundamentals of Scientific Research
- Special Topic in Fundamental of Jurisprudence (Fiqh) (Methods of Dediction)
- Qias (Analogy)
- Inimitability of the Quran
- Methods of Prophetic Tradition (Al-Hadith) Scholars
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Religious Studies & Theology Islamic Studies
In order to be admitted to the Faculty of Graduate Studies:
- A student must have completed a Bachelor's degree with a minimum C “Good” average and passed the placement test and the interview.
- A minimum D average “fair” and the successful completion of a placement test are required for admission to the Family Medicine degree program.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.