The understanding of living things and surrounding environment is essential for developing and sustaining civilization.
There is cooperation between master program of Life Sciences from An-Najah National University with other universities, ministries or research centers. In cases such as joint supervision.
Many of the theses of master of biology deals with subjects that are considered big challenges for the communities.
Although there are common career opportunities for all graduates with master of biology, the career opportunities also depend on the thesis of the master and associated learned skills. In addition, career opportunities are also influenced by the undergraduate specialization, which will be developed by attending master of biology program. Examples of the career opportunities of master of biology:
- Teaching: Many persons that attended the program of master of biology are now teaching in schools. In addition, graduate can also teach in universities. The higher level of education of graduates of master of biology makes them candidates to become supervisors of school educations.
- Laboratory technician: the background of graduates of master of biology makes them able to perform wide varieties of laboratory works. For example, graduate can work as laboratory technician and prepare for laboratory sessions in the university laboratories.
- Research assistants: The graduate can work in research centers in universities or other centers. This is especially true for students that attend the thesis type of the master.
- Food factories: graduates can also work in food factories as laboratory technicians.
- Pharmaceutical industry: graduates are capable of working as either laboratory technicians or marketing personnel.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Molecular Genetics
- Animal Physiology
- Research Methodology
- Cell Biology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBiology Natural Sciences Microbiology
In order to be admitted to the Faculty of Graduate Studies:
- A student must have completed a Bachelor's degree with a minimum C “Good” average and passed the placement test and the interview.
- A minimum D average “fair” and the successful completion of a placement test are required for admission to the Family Medicine degree program.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.