The Fiqih and Legistlation program from An-Najah National University offers services to the local market at different levels
- School education at all academic levels.
- Counseling and preaching
- Social counseling
Teaching and learning
- Research papers
- Classroom discussions
- Education: Working as school or university teachers
- Islamic judicial Courts (Shari'a Courts): conducting marriage contracts and dealing with heritage affairs, family problems , child custody rights
- Awqaf (Charitable Foundations) Departments: Working as Imams and preachers at the mosque
- Iftaa' (Casuistry) Departments: dealing with cases of controversial religious issues
- Participating in Islamic missionary Activities.
- Enrolling in community reconciliation committees.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Arab Syntax
- Civil Transactions I
- Al-Qauaid A1-Fiqheyah
- Exegesis (Takhreej) & the Fundamentals of Scientific Research
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesCivil & Private Law Public Law Legal Studies
In order to be admitted to the Faculty of Graduate Studies:
- A student must have completed a Bachelor's degree with a minimum C “Good” average and passed the placement test and the interview.
- A minimum D average “fair” and the successful completion of a placement test are required for admission to the Family Medicine degree program.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.