The fact that the Engineering Management Programme from An-Najah National University was the first Master in Engineering Management in Palestine encourages prospering and working towards achieving the vision of the program.
This program aims to provide the national and regional market with high quality graduates to serve the development and meet the market needs in all sectors. The program is oriented towards practical aspects with an aim to provide graduates with hands-on experience in engineering management.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Human Resources Management
- Quality Management
- Strategic Decision Making
- Research Methodology
- Engineering Projects Management
- Engineering Economy & Finance
- Crisis Management and Conflict Resolution
- Risk Assessment and Management
- Research and Development Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Procurement Management and Contracting
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Management, Organisation & Leadership General Engineering & Technology
In order to be admitted to the Faculty of Graduate Studies:
- A student must have completed a Bachelor's degree with a minimum C “Good” average and passed the placement test and the interview.
- A minimum D average “fair” and the successful completion of a placement test are required for admission to the Family Medicine degree program.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.