The fact that the Engineering Management program of the An-Najah National University was the first Master in Engineering Management in Palestine encourages prospering and working towards achieving the vision of the program. This program aims to provide the national and regional market with high quality graduates to serve the development and meet the market needs in all sectors. The program is oriented towards practical aspects with an aim to provide graduates with hands-on experience in engineering management.
VisionTo become one of the leading Master Programs in the Middle East in the area of Engineering Management
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Engineering Economy and Finanace
- Quality Management
- Technology Management
- Human Resource Management
- Strategic Decision Making
- Scientific Research Methodology and Its Ststistical Tools
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Prospective applicant should have a Bachelor degree from An-Najah National University or its equivalent from a Faculty or university credited by An-Najah National University.
- A Placement Test for the major he/she is applying to.
- Prospective applicant should be willing to meet with the Supervising Committee for a personal interview if the Specialised Department Council recommends that.
- Earning a competitive GPA, is a matter usually determined and computed by the Specialized Department by the following formula: An applicant’s Bachelor’s GPA counts 70% and the applicant’s results on the Skills / Placement Exam and personal interview counts 30%.
- An original or official transcript or copy of certified from both the university from which the applicant graduated and the Palestinian ministry of higher learning.
- A certificate of work experience, if available.
- Two recommendation Letters from faculty members or professionals.
- Personal photo.
Living costs for Nablus
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.