The Educational Administration programme from An-Najah National University home a large number of students as it usually produces more than 25 graduates of thesis and comprehension examination annually.
Students learn how to use statistical software programmes, conduct scientific research and build research plans. The programme also offers a friendly environment for team work through electronic courses such as Moodle and other theoretical courses on educational administration.
The programme produces qualified graduates who are able to compete in the national and international markets.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Research Design & Statistical Methods
- Theory of Educational Administration
- Seminar in Writing Master Thesis
- Educational Supervision
- Theories of Change & Leadership
- Educational Planning
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesEducation Business Administration Teaching View 5 other Masters in Teaching in Palestinian Territory, Occupied
In order to be admitted to the Faculty of Graduate Studies:
- A student must have completed a Bachelor's degree with a minimum C “Good” average and passed the placement test and the interview.
- A minimum D average “fair” and the successful completion of a placement test are required for admission to the Family Medicine degree program.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.