The Educational Administration program of the An-Najah National University home a large number of students as it usually produces more than 25 graduates of thesis and comprehension examination annually.
Teaching and Learning
Students learn how to use statistical software programmes, conduct scientific research and build research plans. The programme also offers a friendly environment for team work through electronic courses such as Moodle and other theoretical courses on educational administration.
The programme produces qualified graduates who are able to compete in the national and international markets.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Design & Statistical Methods
- Theory of Educational Administration
- Seminar in Writing Master Thesis
- Educational Supervision
- Theories of Change & Leadership
- Contemporry Issues in Education Adminstration
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership Teaching View 5 other Masters in Education in Palestinian Territory, Occupied
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Prospective applicant should have a Bachelor degree from An-Najah National University or its equivalent from a Faculty or university credited by An-Najah National University.
- A Placement Test for the major he/she is applying to.
- Prospective applicant should be willing to meet with the Supervising Committee for a personal interview if the Specialised Department Council recommends that.
- Earning a competitive GPA, is a matter usually determined and computed by the Specialized Department by the following formula: An applicant’s Bachelor’s GPA counts 70% and the applicant’s results on the Skills / Placement Exam and personal interview counts 30%.
- An original or official transcript or copy of certified from both the university from which the applicant graduated and the Palestinian ministry of higher learning.
- A certificate of work experience, if available.
- Two recommendation Letters from faculty members or professionals.
- Personal photo.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.