Physical Education from University of the Punjab aims to provide quality education to ensure that our graduates are nurtured to be sensitive, tolerant, humane, and carry wisdom of knowledge, creative thinking and research skills for their holistic development. This will hone their potential for assuming leadership roles in diverse fields of the society.
Students at Physical Education from University of the Punjab will:
- Get implicit and explicit knowledge and develop critical thinking and applied research skills
- Develop character and inculcate moral values as desired by the Pakistani society
- Develop leadership skills among graduates for their diverse roles in the society
- Sports Management
- Sports Nutrition
- Computer Application in Sports
- Theory of Games
- Wellness & Fitness
- Practical Games (Football and badminton)
- Practical Athletics (Sprints starts* Shot put)
- Practical Educa
- Methods of Re
- Methodology of
- Science of Track
- Human Anatom
- Planning Sports
- Practical Games
- Practical Atnleti•
- Practical Swimrr
- Physical Educati
- Exercise Physiol
- Sports Psycholo
- Practical Games
- OCR Result
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- B.A / B.Sc. or Equivalent degree with strong sports background.National/International/Intervarsity Player 20 MarksHafiz-e-Quran: 20 Marks
- A foreign candidate will apply through his/her Home Country’s Embassy (whose names are recommended by the Ministry of Education, Govt. of Pakistan according to the prescribed procedure).
- Foreign students are exempted from the Entry Test & Admission Application Fee.
International500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1000 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.