Creativity and excellence in energy research and its practical applications and scientific research, and achieve leadership and excellence at the national and regional levels in the field of renewable energy and energy conservation, and the Clean Energy Conservation Engineering program of the An-Najah National University becomes a distinctive in education and training, consultancy, and research in all disciplines of energy, including reinforcing the role of the university in achieving its mission development.
Programme StructureCourse include:
- Energy Conservation
- Economics of Energy Systems
- Energy Techonolgy
- Energy & Environment
- Thermo-dynamics, Heat Transfer & Recovery
- Solid Waste Management
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Prospective applicant should have a Bachelor degree from An-Najah National University or its equivalent from a Faculty or university credited by An-Najah National University.
- A Placement Test for the major he/she is applying to.
- Prospective applicant should be willing to meet with the Supervising Committee for a personal interview if the Specialised Department Council recommends that.
- Earning a competitive GPA, is a matter usually determined and computed by the Specialized Department by the following formula: An applicant’s Bachelor’s GPA counts 70% and the applicant’s results on the Skills / Placement Exam and personal interview counts 30%.
- An original or official transcript or copy of certified from both the university from which the applicant graduated and the Palestinian ministry of higher learning.
- A certificate of work experience, if available.
- Two recommendation Letters from faculty members or professionals.
- Personal photo.
Living costs for Nablus
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.