The Animal Production programme’s courses from An-Najah National University are given by qualified PhD graduates of animal production at the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine. The faculty’s farms and labs are used to conduct scientific research on animal production.
Since establishment, the programme has been a stepping stone towards dynamic careers in different institutions in Palestine and abroad.
- The private Sector such as the Palestine Poultry Company
- Animal Projects
- Fodder Factories and Hatcheries
- The Public Sector such as the Agriculture Ministry and the Departments of the Environment of the Palestinian Ministry of Health
- Animal Production Projects
- Private Companies
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourse include:
- Experimental Design Data Analysis
- Advanced Ruminant Nutrition
- Advanced non Ruminant Nutrition
- Advanced Animal Physiology
- Writing Scientific Research
- Advanced Biochemistry
- Advanced Animal Breeding
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBiology Agriculture Animal Sciences
In order to be admitted to the Faculty of Graduate Studies:
- A student must have completed a Bachelor's degree with a minimum C “Good” average and passed the placement test and the interview.
- A minimum D average “fair” and the successful completion of a placement test are required for admission to the Family Medicine degree program.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.