It also aspires to develop their research skills through adapting scientific research in the programme’s various courses.
The Accounting programme from An-Najah National University aims at producing qualified graduates to keep pace with business development in today's markets and achieving An-Najah’s vision through developing scientific research and serving human development
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourse include:
- Research Mehtods and Statistical Analysis
- Studies in Financial Managment
- Accounting Theory
- Models of financial Statement Analysis
- Studies in Managerial Accounting
- International Accounting and IFRS
- Comprehensive Exam
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesMathematics Applied Mathematics Accounting View 3 other Masters in Applied Mathematics in Palestinian Territory, Occupied
In order to be admitted to the Faculty of Graduate Studies:
- A student must have completed a Bachelor's degree with a minimum C “Good” average and passed the placement test and the interview.
- A minimum D average “fair” and the successful completion of a placement test are required for admission to the Family Medicine degree program.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.