The Ural Federal University Program mission at the Ural Federal University consists in identifying key problems of staff managing, and finding ways to address them effectively. Priorities of the program are to accentuate comparative analysis and innovative approaches in organization activities in area of Human Resources management.
Major part of the program will focus on personnel management in differ organizations (in companies with the Yekaterinburg location, and within net projects with Tyumen State University, Russia). Graduate students will conduct theoretical and practical research in sphere of creating and applying new tools in evaluation of modern HRM-systems and in decision-making processes of human resources management.
Structurally, sessions will include the following activities. Firstly, discussions of theoretical issues in a variety of formats: discussion roundtable debates, simulations, etc. Secondly, special time will be devoted to practical exercise in an interactive way: case-studies, business and role-playing games, training, social diagnostics, etc.
Thirdly, participants will realize opportunity to focus on cognitive development of research tools of their own, which is, testing them pragmatically during their period of studies and investigations within the program. Last, not least, option of individual trajectories will accentuate perpetrating of all above-mentioned educative tasks.
- The objects of professional activity of graduates of master's program include: Human Resources Department joint, international (including transnational) organizations of any organizational form in industry, trade, transport, banking, insurance, tourism and other fields; Management Services within staff of state and municipal governments, including structures abroad;
- Employment and Social Protection of Population in the regions and cities in different countries; Recruitment agencies and other organizations that specialize in the management and personnel consulting and audit, research organizations, universities, organizations with an international team of staff.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Resources Management
- Ethics Management
- Business cultures and cross-cultural communications
- Stress-management and Conflict-management
- Modern Methods of Sociological Research
- Technologies of Business Communication
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Resource Management
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Scan of the applicant’s passport
- Translation of the applicant’s passport into the Russian language (with notarial attestation)
- Previous education documents (Bachelor’s diploma or equal) with notarized translation into the Russian language.
- Full transcript of grades (for the whole period of studies) with notarized translation into the Russian language.
Living costs for Yekaterinburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.