The International Business program from HTW Berlin is aimed at students with a background in business or economics. The objective is to help students to supplement or extend their professional and academic knowledge in the field of international business.
The programme has the following goals:
- To prepare students for a range of challenging positions in various areas of international management or research. All training has been developed with a focus on the demands of globalization and European integration.
- In addition to courses related to international business, the programme includes a number of supplementary modules. Students also receive training in problem-solving methodologies that are required in an international context.
- To promote an understanding of different cultures and to refine skills needed for successful international communication.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Developing and Implementing Global Business Strategy
- Intercultural Management
- Selected Aspects of International Business Law
- Accounting for Decision Making
- Marketing Research in International
- 3rd Elective (Negotiation Skills or Sustainability Management)
- Master Thesis Seminar
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Business View 97 other Masters in International Business in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Have successfully completed a first academic degree programme as a rule with 210 credits
- Have completed these 210 credits either in the form of a Bachelor’s degree in International Business or a Master’s, Bachelor's or German Diplom degree in a related subject
- The content of this first degree programme must be comparable with the completion of three of the four following modules from the Bachelor’s degree programme in International Business
- Proof that three of the four required modules have been studied by the applicant during his/her first degree must be provided,
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
- Students must pay a semester fee of 306.89 €
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.