Teaching of the Construction and Real Estate Management program from HTW Berlin is provided on-site in Germany and Finland. As a demanding course, ConREM prepares its students to manage large international projects, heading up interdisciplinary teams with the required responsibility and professionalism.
- Life cycle management,
- Real estate development,
- Construction and real estate technology,
- Business and management science,
- International and intercultural collaboration and leadership competence
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Mathematical Methods in Economics and Management
- Life Cycle Analysis and Facility Management
- Renovation and Reconstruction
- Project Management and German Culture
- Financial Mathematics and Management Information Systems
- International Tendering, Construction and Real Estate Contract Administration
- Case Studies: Real Estate Technology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction View 11 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A first academic degree in architecture or civil engineering with at least 180 credit points.
- An excellent command of the English language (C1 level - CEFR)
- Employment certificate
- By proving more than two years of professional experience after finishing the first academic degree, successfully admitted students can obtain a German-Finnish joint degree from HTW Berlin and Metropolia UAS. If the student has less than two years of professional experience, the student will be awarded a German Master´s degree title from the HTW Berlin.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
- Students must pay a semester fee of 306.89 €
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.