These ressources are the basis for food production, urban and industrial water supplies and hydropower. Experts are needed who understand that multiple problems of water resources management can only be addressed through a holistic approach.
The profile of the Master's program is application-oriented. The aim is, besides providing the participants with an overview on the water sector in general, to educate experts in the field of Integrated Water Resources Management. This requires a diversification of their knowledge and leads to the capability of cross-linked thinking. The answer to complex environmental and water related problems requires economic and managerial competencies more than classical technical knowledge.
Based on this, the study objectives are:
- Broadening and enhancing expert knowledge
- Providing key qualifications required for international cooperation projects
- Fostering the link between different areas of specialization
- Enhancing oral and written communication considering different stakeholder groups regarding target groups
- Broaden methodological and scientific skills, bridging theoretical knowledge and practical requirements
- Practicing own research on interdisciplinary and inter-sectorial approaches to Integrated Water Resources Management
- Management of Natural Resources Systems
- Natural Resources Economics and Governance
- Project and Business Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEarth Sciences Management, Organisation & Leadership View 180 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Germany
- Successful applicants to the Master’s program hold an undergraduate degree (at least B.A. or equivalent) in a suitable field, earned at a state or a state-recognized institution of higher education with a final cumulative grade of “satisfactory (3.0)” or better along with the proof of a program-related aptitude.
- The Examination Board decides on the suitability of the undergraduate degree.
International548 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 274 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National548 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 274 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
- Semester fee for the winter semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.