Graduates are well prepared to face future management challenges. At the same time, the programme qualifies degree holders with top grades to pursue a doctorate.
The programme in Hamburg University of Applied Sciences at the Hamburg University of Applied Sciences fosters a holistic and cross-functional approach and does not emphasise specific sectors or single functions. The professional qualification is particularly achieved through case-related analysis and integrated modelling. There will be a focus on methods, theories and technical skill sets that enable the graduates to master a variety of functional challenges in various sectors. The aim is to create opportunities for the ongoing personal development.
Hamburg University of Applied Sciences is a vibrant academic institution located at the heart of one of Germany’s most exciting cities. Being one of the largest universities in northern Germany, we offer programmes in all kinds of areas, including engineering, computer sciences, fashion, design, and – of course – business and social sciences. Scientific foundation with a strong view on its practical relevance and purpose are among our strongest assets.
Students and teachers come together at our university bringing with them a large variety of academic and professional as well as national and cultural profiles. Qualifying people for taking over responsibilities as managing professionals in social and business life is the aim members of our institution are sharing in our strive towards a continuously improving academic education.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business intelligence and advanced analytics
- Corporate finance
- Intercultural management and organisational behaviour
- Strategic innovation and technology management
- International business law
- Strategic management and strategic marketing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Business View 96 other Masters in International Business in Germany
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor or equivalent degree in “International Management” or “International Business” or in a major field of studies in economic sciences with a strong international reference.
- Bachelor degree is based on studies with a minimum of seven semesters and at least 210 CP (ECTS) (European Credit Transfer System).
- Analytical qualification: In order to qualify, applicants need to have successfully completed courses with a total of at least 60 CP (ECTS) related to modules which treat economic questions with a strong international main focus.
- Experience abroad
- Language requirements: Knowledge of English language Level B2
- Letter of Motivation
- Curriculum vitae
- GMAT/ TM-WISO
- Proof of additional qualifiacations
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Semester contribution €335.60
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.