The first semester of the European Master in Medical Technology and Healthcare Business programme, at the Hamburg University of Applied Sciences, deals with the technology training and takes place in Hamburg. The core curriculum consists of the following modules: Project Seminar in Engineering, Data AcquisiPon and Processing, Advanced Biosignal Processing, Modelling Medical Systems, SimulaPon and Virtual Reality in Medicine and HTA /Regulatory Affairs.
The 3rd semester offers the business background and takes place in Lille. The core curriculum consists of the following modules:Project Seminar in Healthcare Business, Principles of Marketing in the Healthcare Business, International Healthcare Marketing and Business, Marketing for Innovative Medical Technology, Legal and regulatory considerations in the HealthCare Industry and Industrial Purchasing, Outsourcing in the Healthcare Industry.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Medical Imaging Technologies and Devices
- Medical Measurement Techniques
- Applied Clinical Signals
- Human-Technology Interaction on Clinical Environment
- Project Seminar in Healthcare Business
- Principles of Marketing in the Healthcare Business
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Biomedicine Health Management View 14 other Masters in Health Management in Germany
- First degree as Bachelor (in related disciplines) qualifying for a professional career or a comparable course of studies or a Diploma of a university with at least 180 CP .
- German for international applicants. Certificate of attendance in German of at least 200 hours.
- Proof of English language skills proven by Abitur – or Fachhochschulzeugnis (s. Auswahlordnung) or accepted certificates: TOEFL-test (at least 87 points internet-based), IELTS (minimum Band 5.5) or CAE, CPE, FCE (minimum C) or certificates about good performance in foreign countries.
- Applicants holding a first academic degree (bachelor, diploma etc.) from non-EU-countries are required to take the Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Hamburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.