Candidates for this Internal Medicine (MlntMed) program offered at University of Malaya will be exposed to all aspects of this from most all specialties, learn appropriate communication skills and multidisciplinary team-based learning which incorporate wholistic management of patients. Doctors of internal medicine are also trained to provide cross specialty consultations on the medical management of patients from other specialties.
Doctors of internal medicine can also choose to sub-specialize in one of a number of internal medicine specialties- for example Cardiology.Respiratory Medicine, Rheumatology etc..
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Respiratory Medicine
- Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Haematology and Oncology
- Rheumatology and Infectious Diseases and Dermatology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine View 47 other Masters in Human Medicine in Malaysia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The degrees of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery of the University or an equivalent medical qualification approved by the Senate; and
- At least one year of post-full registration clinical experience approved by the Senate.
- Qualifies for registration as a medical practitioner under the Medical Act 1971 (Act 50) of Malaysia; and
- Satisfies the Department responsible for the candidate’s programme of study in an Entrance Evaluation recognised by the Faculty.
International14842 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 59371 USD for the full programme and a duration of 48 months.
National2456 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9826 USD for the full programme and a duration of 48 months.
- 40,000 RM - Local
- 241,670 RM - International
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.