The Master of Computer Science (Research) Programme at University of Malaya is designed to produce highly knowledgeable and skilled graduates in the field of computer science, as well as engaging in scientific activities to generate new knowledge and applications that can meet the needs of modern information rich society and the world of computer technologies.
- Computer and Information Scientist
- Computer / Multimedia Programmer / Developer
- Software Engineer
- Computer Systems Analyst
- Database Administrator
- Network and Computer Systems Administrator/ Analyst
- Multimedia Producer/Developer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Master of Computer Science Programme leads to the submission of a thesis.
- Candidates are required to take Research Methodology course in the first year of study.
- For more information, please visit the program website.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Software Engineering View 12 other Masters in Software Engineering in Malaysia
- A Bachelor’s degree with Honours or a comparable degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or in a related field; or
- A Diploma in Computer Science from the University of Malaya or a postgraduate diploma in the field of Computer Science or Information Technology from another accredited institution; or
- Other qualifications approved by the University Senate.
- Priority is given to applicants who have a CGPA of 3.0 and above or equivalent.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.