The Management and Finance MSc degree offered at Aberystwyth University will help you study management theories and methods in depth, and you will gain a strong academic and practical understanding of individual and organisational behaviour. You will develop a sound and sophisticated grasp of all aspects of business finance, to provide a solid foundation for a future professional career in financial management or in the financial sector.
- Chartered Accountant;
- Chartered Certified Accountant;
- Chartered Management Accountant;
- Chartered Public Finance accountant;
- Investment Analysis;
- Financial Risk Analyst;
- Civil Service;
- Diplomatic Service;
- Local Government.
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- Financial Analysis And Decision Making
- International Business Environment
- International Financial Markets And Investments
- International Strategy And Operations
- Managerial Reports
- People And Organizations
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesFinance Management Studies Accounting View 270 other Masters in Accounting in United Kingdom
- A lower second class honours degree (2:2). However, some departments may require 2:2 degrees with a score of 56.5 or above (e.g. Department of International Politics) or relevant work experience (e.g Distance Learning courses).
- Copies of University transcripts (certified translated copies are required if original document is not in English or Welsh).
- Copies of Degree certificates (certified translated copies are required if original document is not in English or Welsh).
- Personal statement within 1-2 A4 pages.
International15500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National7650 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7650 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Aberystwyth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.