At Design and Applied Arts from Creative Academy students are accompanied through the entire process, from conception to design, on to production and communication. Learning takes place through workshops and constant interaction with the Maisons of Richemont.
Students at Design and Applied Arts from Creative Academy will gain knowledge in:
- Structure your creativity within a professional context
- Design for our Maisons, partners and for Salone del Mobile
- Project methodology – understanding the process within a professional context
- The brief – the starting point and boundaries of the design project
- DNA – studying the codes of the Maisons to create in harmony with them
- Research and moodboards: search and convey your inspiration through evocative images and layout
- Manual and 3D rendering – watches, jewellery and accessories
- Jewellery seminar – history, gemstones and precious stones
- Watch seminar – history, mechanical watches, innovation and trends
- Accessories seminar – focused on leather goods: materials and trends
- Luxury seminar – definition, industry, competitors, marketing
- Métiers d’Art seminar – the importance of the dialogue between designer and craftsmen
- Intellectual property – the rules and regulations of the means of protection
- Presentation skills and public speaking – necessary to present your ideas effectively
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Complete the online application
- 1 passport-size photo
- a copy of your undergraduate degree certificate
- a printed copy of your updated CV
- A4 format portfolio, including projects, process, sketches, manual and digital renderings (“gouaches” if possible)
- Undergraduate degree in jewellery, watch, fashion, industrial, interior and graphic design
- Work experience or apprenticeship is preferable
- English Proficiency
International10000 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 EUR for the full programme during 10 months.
EU/EEA10000 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 EUR for the full programme during 10 months.
+ VAT and include all lectures and didactic activities, computer equipment and software, teaching materials and presentations; scholarships are attributed.
Living costs for Milano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.