The Molecular Biosciences programme offered by Goethe University Frankfurt:
- is research-oriented,
- includes intensive training in different methodological and conceptual areas of the mentioned areas.
- The basis is a bachelor (or equivalent degree) in the field of life sciences or similar disciplines
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- developmental biology
- physiology and cell biology,
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Molecular Sciences Genetics View 74 other Masters in Biology in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor of Science or an equivalent bio-scientific programme
- Applicants with an international university entrance qualification and Bachelor's degree must prove sufficient German language skills according to the regulations of the Deutsche Sprachprüfung für den Hochschulzugang (DSH), the German language test for university entrance.
- Temporary admission is possible if the Bachelor of Science programme has not yet been completed; this requires a transcript of records stating a minimum of at least 80% of the required for the bachelor's degree CP (normally 144 credit points).
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Semester fee: 369 EUR
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.