During the Molecular Biomedicine programme at the University of Copenhagen, the main focus will be on your independent laboratory work. The programme provides you with the best foundation possible to continue your studies as a PhD student at world-leading universities and laboratories.
Graduates are also particularly well suited for jobs in in the biomedical industry, at hospitals and other research environments.
The goal is to ensure that our graduates can participate as fully-fledged members of international biomedical research teams, and have the best possible training to continue with Phd studies at world-leading universities and laboratories.
Thus, our graduates are also particularly well suited for jobs in in the biomedical industry, at hospitals and other research environments.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Molecular Pathology
- Statistics for Molecular Biomedicine
- Bioinformatics of High Throughput Analyses
- The Human Microbiome
- Principal Subject in Molecular Cell Biology and Immunology
- Cell Cycle Control and Cancer
- RNA Biology
- Biological Sequence Analysis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesBiomedicine Molecular Sciences View 10 other Masters in Molecular Sciences in Denmark
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
If you hold one of the degrees listed below, you are considered to meet all academic requirements.
- BSc in Molecular Biomedicine from the University of Copenhagen
- BSc in Molecular Medicine from Aarhus University
Other bachelor’s degrees
- If you have a bachelor’s degree other than those listed above, you must submit additional documentation along with your application so the University can evaluate whether or not you meet the admission requirements.
International14780 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7390 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Tuition fee: DKK 55,000 per semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.