This is a full-time Master's Degree Finance program at Comillas Pontifical University offering comprehensive training in finance, not only permitting the student understand economic and financial phenomena of today, but also enabling them to analyze and manage companies savings and investments. This Master is specially intended for those who would like to work in the financial sector (including insurance), auditing, consulting and financial departments of any company (specially those operating in regulated sectors).
- Managerial Skills for Finance
- Business, Financial Strategy, and Corporate Governance
- Analysis of the Economic and Financial Situation
- Financial Analysis and Financial Management
- Financial Accounting
- Statistics and Econometrics for Finance
- Financial Valuation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Accounting View 35 other Masters in Economics in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
The Official Master's Degree in Finance is designed for candidates who:
- Have recently completed a university degree and are interested in working in the financial sector.
- Already have brief work experience in this area and will join a company's financial department.
- Currently work in a specific area of the financial sector and wish to gain a more comprehensive and in-depth perspective of the sector or other financial areas.
- Wish to become specialized in an area within finance or the financial sector.
- B2 level of English
- Ability to analyze and synthesize
- Ability to organize, plan and work in a team
- Critical thinking
- Knowledge of mathematics
- Knowledge of the IT tool Excel
International17115 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17115 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA17115 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17115 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Madrid
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.