You have acquired the most important basic economic knowledge in your Bachelor business studies. With the Master International Business from Munich Business School, you will deepen your previous knowledge of business administration.
The international orientation of the program allows you to sharpen your profile through the diverse concentrations and practice-related content, thus preparing you optimally for specialist and management tasks in international business.
In the Business Project, which lasts two semesters, you work with other students on specific projects on behalf of a company. These live cases are as varied as the companies that provide them: A start-up needs a market entry strategy for a new target country, the hidden champion from the Bavarian region needs ideas for a brand awareness campaign. Within the framework of this project, you will apply and deepen your acquired business knowledge in a small group. All groups receive coaching from an MBS professor throughout the entire project duration. It is not uncommon for business projects to result in concrete and directly on-site, first job opportunities for the respective student groups, because the region around Munich is one of the strongest economic regions in Germany – just one of the many advantages of studying business administration in Munich.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Business and Management
- Service Marketing
- Financial Management
- International Focus
- Communication in International Business
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business View 103 other Masters in International Business in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The main requirement for admission to the Master International Business study program is a successful Bachelor's degree (180 ECTS oder mehr).
- Applicants with a degree in Business Studies/Management/Economics are entitled to apply for the program directly, applicants without a degree in economics can qualify for the program by completing the Pre Master Program.
- Letter of Motivation (1-2 pages)
- Copies of your graduation certificates and/or current university transcripts
- Recent photo of yourself (professional, in color with bright background)
- Copy of the school leaving certificate (e.g., Highschool Diploma, IB, Abitur)
- Proof of English language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS or ELS)
- Reference letters (if available)
- Scholarship application (statement of 1-2 pages)
International16000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA16000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
Additional application fee: 60 EUR
Additional one-time enrollment fee: 690 EUR (EU/EFTS), 1.490 EUR (non-EU)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.