The Industrial Pharmaceutical Technology program at Birzeit University aims to strengthen the Palestinian pharmaceutical industry sector and the governmental Palestinian institutions by graduating unique students with sufficient practical experience to work at local pharmaceutical companies and related governmental institutions, and to attain the needed change and development in the pharmaceutical industry sector in Palestine as well as to maintain quality control by:
- Providing training opportunities at the model Pharmaceutical Pilot Plant at Birzeit University, which is equipped with the newest pharmaceutical manufacturing technologies.
- Providing specialized training courses of high quality to improve the skills of people working in the pharmaceutical industry sector.
- Strengthening the relations between the industrial sector and academic and research institutions.
- Acquiring skills for using industrial and analytical techniques employed within the field of pharmaceutical industry.
Upon the completion of the program, the student will be able to gain the following:
- Knowledge of basic concepts related to pharmaceutical validation and the importance of its employment towards the development of the pharmaceutical industry sector.
- Knowledge and understanding of basic and advanced operations employed within the field of manufacturing of pharmaceutical products.
- Knowledge of the role of microorganisms that have an impact on the pharmaceutical product and manufacturing environment.
- Understanding of the theoretical and practical principles of technologies used to design and manufacture pharmaceutical solid dosage forms.
- Research Methodology and Biostatistics
- Pharmaceutical Unit Operations
- Quality by Design and Risk Management
- Advanced Analytical Techniques
- Management in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Quality Management Systems and Regulatory Affairs
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPharmacy Health Sciences View 9 other Masters in Health Sciences in Palestinian Territory, Occupied
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree from a university recognized by Birzeit University in one of the following fields: pharmacy, chemical engineering, chemistry, or any other related field after the approval of the Program Council. In addition, students are required to complete any remedial courses specified by the Program Council.
- Fulfilling the admission requirements according to the Academic Regulations for the Master’s Degree.
- A personal interview, if required by the Program Council.
International225 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 225 USD per year during 24 months.
National225 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 225 USD per year during 24 months.
- 160 JD
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.