Graduates of the master in Applied Chemistry at Birzeit University can be employed within the following:
- Management level careers in the governmental sector : including education, various ministries such as Ministry of Environment, Ministry of National Economy, Ministry of Industry, Ministry of Health, the Water Authority and Metrology,
- Private sector: including science and chemistry education,
- Research and development in pharmaceutical companies,
- Industrial sector: including research centers and food industry, and
- Pursuing PhD studies at the international levels.
- Scientific Research Methods
- Industrial Chemistry
- Advanced Analytical Chemistry
- Kinetics and Catalysis in Industry
- Natural Product Chemistry
- Polymer Chemistry
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor's degree in chemistry or in any other field closely related to chemistry from a recognized university with at least a good grade taking into account passing any remedial courses required.
- Two letters of recommendation from two undergraduate instructors or from those who are responsible for his/her work (or one letter of each type).
- A personal interview, if decided by the graduate acceptance committee
International176 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 176 USD per year during 24 months.
National176 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 176 USD per year during 24 months.
- 125 JD
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.