Due to broadly based training, chemical engineers match the multifaceted needs of the modern job market. Professional activity is not restricted to the chemical industry, but extends to many associated industries.
What is this course about?
M.Sc. Chemical Engineering at the University of Ulm focuses on:
- chemical conversion of materials and the related technical processes and equipment.
- modern methodological procedures like mathematical modeling of chemical processes.
- chemical reaction engineering techniques for energy storage and conversion and related technologies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Chemical Reaction Engineering
- Energy Science and Technology
- External Engineering Internship (Industry)
- Thermal Process Engineering
- Mechanical Process Engineering
- Simulation and Modelling
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemical Engineering View 13 other Masters in Chemical Engineering in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Proof of a bachelor's degree with examination results in the study course chemical engineering or any other program with essentially the same content at any higher education institution in Germany or abroad or any degree recognized as equivalent awarded after a minimum of three years of study.
- Fundamental skills in natural sciences, materials science and / or engineering sciences
- Curriculum vitae (maximum 2 pages)
- Transcript of records of all semesters / terms studied in the bachelor program
- Information on the grading system at Bachelor University
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1500 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.