Joint Master Programme in Tribology of Surfaces and Interfaces from University of Coimbra provides the students with the high-level contemporary knowledge, required for the next generation of engineers and scientists to tackle highly-interdisciplinary tribology-related problems.
Students at Joint Master Programme in Tribology of Surfaces and Interfaces from University of Coimbra will get:
- The ability and understanding of the needs for life-long learning;
- The ability of involving in multidisciplinary teams in discussing and solving technical problems;
- Awareness of importance of administrative requirements, punctuality, and cooperation;
- Communication abilities;
- Integration abilities.
- Lubrication and lubricants
- Oilfield chemistry and corrosion
- Materials selection and failure analysis
- Engineering computational methods
- Contact engineering
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering Physics General Engineering & Technology View 4 other Masters in Physics in Portugal
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree must be an equivalent of 180 ECTS and comparable to the University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering RRP programme, with an average grade of at least 80 % (grade point average GPA) in engineering, materials science, physical sciences or chemistry.
- Proof of English knowledge
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Information about education
- A copy of the highest degree
- A transcript of study results and grades and their translation.
- Recommendation letters.
- Motivation letter.
- Previous relevant work, research, and experience.
- Copy of passport or identity card.
- Proof of no criminal record
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR per year during 24 months.
National4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR per year during 24 months.
8000 € / year for students from Partner countries: Western Balkans, Eastern Partnership countries, South-Mediterranean countries, Russian Federation and others
Living costs for Coimbra
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.