Throughout the course, you’ll be encouraged to develop a holistic approach to reducing the carbon footprint created by buildings. Learning is centred around social, economic, and environmental aspects of design, otherwise known as the three pillars of sustainability.
This course is for
- Solent’s postgraduate Sustainable Building Design programme at Solent University is ideally suited to candidates from a wide range of related disciplines.
- The curriculum is designed to be creative and inclusive, providing students with the opportunity to undertake a dissertation of a technical nature, or a design-based piece of final major project work.
- Sustainable and Intelligent Building Design
- BIM Frameworks
- Sustainable Building Assessment
- Integrated Project
- Research Methods
- Project Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Industrial Design Design View 523 other Masters in Design in United Kingdom
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Solent University and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- An honours degree at 2:2 or higher in a related discipline.
- Applicants may also be required to send a portfolio and may be contacted for an interview either face to face or through Skype.
- All international applicants need to be aware that the English language requirements to attend Solent University, and the English language requirements to obtain a visa from the Home Office, may be different.
International14550 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14550 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8850 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8850 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Southampton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.