The Strategic International Management programme from International Business School attracts a culturally diverse mix of international students. It is an ideal choice if you want to progress in your career from entry-level to a managerial position. Graduates go on to pursue a variety of successful careers in corporate organisations or perform managerial roles in smaller and medium-sized organisations throughout the world.
Upon completion of this course, students should be able to:
- To create an opportunity for students to enter line and staff management positions in companies and develop international managerial skills.
- To study, review and put into practice both the “tried and tested” techniques and the latest concepts in the field of international management.
- To develop a critical awareness of the global business environment and the relevant tools required to make a business or organisation successful in an increasingly competitive world.
- To develop students’ ability to critically evaluate a range of management issues and offer viable solutions to problems.
- To provide students with an understanding of methods and techniques that they can effectively apply both in a multinational company setting and an SME environment.
- To develop international managers, skilled in interpersonal and cross-cultural communications, and equipped with up-to-date knowledge on international management.
- To create a global and strategic mindset and to develop sensitivity to learning from other cultures.
- To build an appreciation in students of the need to continuously develop skills and knowledge throughout their careers.
This programme offers valuable preparation for anyone contemplating a career in general management and is an ideal step towards graduate-level employment, especially if you want to progress your career from an entry-level to a management position.
Current graduates are employed at the middle management level by multinational corporations such as IBM, GE or Alcoa-Köfém; or by ministries/government agencies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles and Practices of Global Business
- Leading and Managing People
- Entrepreneurship and Family Business
- Quantitative Methods for Social Sciences
- Business Strategy
- Organisational Behaviour
- Managing Global Brands
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies International Business Strategic Management View 11 other Masters in International Business in Hungary
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- first- or second-class Bachelor's degree in any field of study.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7866 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11800 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA7866 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11800 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
- One-off registration fee for non-EU citizens: €900
Living costs for Budapest
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.