The international study program "International Master of Horticultural Science" at University of Agriculture in Krakow is focused on the education and training of students for their future activities in spheres of management, trade, and services as well as in governmental services at the European level. In the course of their studies, students can get a certain level of specialization on the base of passing through both obligatory and voluntary courses that have been selected with regard to current trends in modern European horticultural production. The International Master of Horticultural Science programme is delivered by University of Agriculture in Cracow.
As a segment of special agricultural production, the field of studies "Horticulture" involves the horticultural industry in its complete scope and professional specialization at the level of the master degree.
The main goal of studies is to inform students about the current situation in the field of horticultural production with regard to international aspects and to prepare graduated experts capable of applying gained knowledge in domains of both theory and practice.
The key advantage of students in this study program will be their good orientation in the European horticultural industry that they will acquire during their study stays at partner universities in different countries. Within the framework of studies, great impact will be laid on the current problems of modern horticulture that concern above all domains of vegetable production, pomiculture, viticulture, greenhouse production, plant biotechnologies, storage of horticultural products, their quality etc.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Rural Cultural Tourism
- Integrated Protection of Horticulture Crops
- Plant Molecular Genetics and Genomics
- Physical Education (gym)
- Soiless Cultivation Systems
- Polymers in Horticulture
- Social Insect Ecology
- Principles of Plant Cell and Tissue Cultures
- Applied Plant Biotechnology
- Fruit Storage
- Stone Fruit Production
- Wine Technology
- Horticulture Machinery
- Technology of Fruit Distillates
- Sophisticated Vegetable production
- Special Fruit Growing
- Post harvest technology of Horticulture Crops
- Integrated Systems of Fruit Production
- Pruning and Training of Fruit Trees
- Horticulture Dendrology
- Quality Management Systems in Horticulture
- Vegetable Seed Production
- Grape and Wine Evaluation
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Graduates are skilled to organize production, including machinery and equipment selection, and perform economic analyses.
- They know the principles of the food market and product marketing as well as services which relate to the food technology and human nutrition.
International2000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1000 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 24 months.
- Tuition fee: Students from EU and EFTA countries - 0 Euro; other countries 1000 Euro/semester
Living costs for Kraków
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.